Adelaide Convention Centre
Adelaide is bursting with culture, flavours, events and entertainment. Taste your way through world-famous wine regions or experience some of Australia’s most award-winning restaurants in the heart of Adelaide.
Adelaide is a fantastic place for a weekend stay following the Congress.
Top 10 things to do in Adelaide
1. North Terrace Cultural Precinct is the perfect place to discover more about South Australian history and soak up some art and architecture
2. South Australia’s pride in its agriculture and fresh produce is best seen at the Adelaide Central Market
3. Situated right next to the Adelaide Central Market is the foodie paradise of Gouger Street and Chinatown
4. Adelaide Oval is the sporting hub of South Australia, where all the action happens, hosting sports events all year round including international cricket matches and AFL
5. Visit the South Australian Museum, home to the largest collection of Aboriginal artefacts in the Southern hemisphere
6. Ride the tram to Glenelg. A short tram trip from the city will have you on the long white sand beaches of Holdfast Bay
7. The Barossa Valley, about an hour drive from Adelaide, is a favorite day trip from the capital
8. Visit the Maclaren Vale wine region on the Fleurieu Peninsula, renowned for its 110+ wineries and sprawling vineyards
9. Spend the day or weekend at the iconic Kangaroo Island, a sanctuary for wildlife and natural beauty.
If you are interested in some of the events taking place in Adelaide during November, visit the ‘What’s on in Adelaide’ website.