Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre
With an upgrade completed in July 2018, Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre (MCEC) is internationally renowned.
Located next to the Yarra River in South Wharf in Melbourne’s CBD, it’s easy to explore Melbourne’s world famous laneways, restaurants, boutiques and cultural attractions.
Melbourne is a fantastic place for a weekend stay following the 2019 Congress.
Top 10 things to do in Melbourne
1. Ride an iconic tram for free around the CBD
2. Lace up your running shoes and hit the famous ‘Tan’ Track
3. Walk the hallowed arena on a behind the scenes tour of the Melbourne Cricket Ground
4. Discover creative, colourful street art in nearly every nook and cranny
5. Stumble upon wine bars and cafes hidden away in Melbourne’s laneways
6. Savour a brew – Melbourne’s coffee culture is world famous!
7. Take in Melbourne’s arts and music scene at large museums and independent venues
8. From famous chefs to edgy pop ups – Melbourne’s food scene is envied around the world
9. Melbourne style is renowned so shop your fave fashions and discover quirky local designers
10. Take a trip to beachside St Kilda – and join us for an evening of fun at the Future2 Celebration!
See Visit Melbourne for more travel inspiration.